Help Wanted: The Poetry of Work
Work – or the lack of it – shapes our personalities, our days, and our health. It defines our status. Floating Bridge Review #7 seeks poems concerned with the interplay of labor and identity: first jobs, lay-offs, job hunting, unemployment, hard labor, happy hour, housework, sex work, volunteer work, retirement.
- E-mail up to three previously unpublished poems as a single Microsoft Word document or single PDF file.
- Put FBR7 SUBMISSION in the subject line of your e-mail and be sure to include your mailing address.
- Send to floatingbridgepress(at)yahoo(dot com). No cover letter needed, but please include a brief bio.
- Deadline: March 31, 2014.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but ask that you notify us immediately if the work is accepted for publication elsewhere.